Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot produces the daily frequency of a given criterion being meet for a station and month of your choice. The number labeled above each bar is the actual number of years.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 2 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 01 Dec 2021: December 60s
- 10 Sep 2021: 95+ During September
- 20 Nov 2020: 70+ in November
- 21 Apr 2020: Frequencies Decreasing
- 03 Apr 2020: Sub-32 April Day
- 30 Jul 2019: 90s in August
- 09 May 2019: Sub-55 in May
- 01 Mar 2019: Rare March Sub-10 High
- 27 Sep 2018: 70+ in September
- 02 Aug 2018: Highs of 90+ in August
- 02 Feb 2018: February Frozen Days
- 01 Jun 2017: Reaching 80+ in June
- 14 Sep 2016: Sub-65 Sept High
- 15 Oct 2015: 70+ in October
- 03 Sep 2015: 90 in September