Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This application plots an analysis of station data for a period of your choice. Spatially aggregated values like those for climate districts and statewide averages are not included.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 7 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 18 May 2018: Just 39
- 27 Feb 2018: February Maxes
- 08 Jun 2017: May 1 Precip Departures
- 16 Mar 2017: 20+ inch difference
- 10 Oct 2016: 30 Day Departures
- 20 May 2016: East / West Split
- 13 Apr 2016: 2016 Precip Departures
- 13 Nov 2015: Just Des Moines Left
- 10 Sep 2015: Large 30 Day Differences
- 12 Feb 2014: Winter Temperature Departure
- 07 Jun 2012: Mostly dry since 1 May
- 26 Apr 2011: Remarkable April
- 22 May 2009: 2009 Precipitation