Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents accumulated totals and departures of growing degree days, precipitation and stress degree days. Leap days are not considered for this plot. The light blue area represents the range of accumulated values based on the observation history at the site.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 14 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 12 Jun 2017: Growing Season Departures
- 27 Jul 2016: Still below average SDDs
- 26 Jul 2016: Made up deficit in July
- 13 May 2016: Accumulating to Average
- 19 Jan 2016: Near Top of Range
- 12 Jul 2012: Large deficit
- 03 Nov 2009: Staying above the trend line
- 25 Aug 2006: No lack of heat
- 14 Jun 2006: Deficits keep growing