Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents the climatology and actual year's progression of warmest to date or coldest to date temperature. The simple average is presented along with the percentile intervals.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 2 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 12 Nov 2018: Down to Four Degrees
- 25 May 2018: Week Early for 90
- 28 Feb 2018: 2018 Max Temp to Date
- 03 Nov 2017: Recent Drops to Average
- 10 Apr 2017: Breached 80
- 14 Nov 2016: Finally, sub 32
- 29 Sep 2016: Only 50
- 22 Aug 2016: Coldest since early July
- 06 May 2016: Flat line since early April
- 19 Feb 2016: To date maximums
- 16 Nov 2015: Just 48 for min high
- 30 Oct 2015: Warm Mins to Date
- 05 Oct 2015: To Date Fall Mins
- 26 Aug 2015: Coldest since 1 July
- 24 Apr 2015: Have not bested mid March yet
- 10 Mar 2015: Warmest Year to Date
- 14 Nov 2014: Downward Progression
- 09 Oct 2014: Fall Minimum to Date
- 08 May 2014: First High Temperatures
- 29 Oct 2013: Warmer than to colder than
- 08 Oct 2013: No freeze yet
- 14 Feb 2011: About time for warmer air