Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents a daily observation for a site and year on a given date / holiday date each year. A large caveat to this chart is that much of the long term daily climate data is for a 24 hour period ending at around 7 AM. This chart will also not plot for dates prior to the holiday's inception.
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 02 Jan 2019: Warmer than Last 1 Jan
- 01 Nov 2018: Mild Halloween
- 04 Jul 2018: Hot Fourth of July
- 03 Apr 2018: Only Few Colder Easters
- 15 Mar 2018: Ides of March Highs
- 31 Oct 2017: Cold Halloween High
- 30 May 2017: Average Memorial Day
- 15 May 2017: Warm Mothers Day
- 17 Apr 2017: Mild Easter
- 26 Dec 2016: Record Christmas Rainfall
- 24 Nov 2016: Turkey Temperatures
- 01 Nov 2016: Halloween Highs
- 05 Sep 2016: Labor Day Highs
- 04 Jul 2016: July Fourths
- 30 May 2016: Rain for Memorial Day
- 05 Sep 2011: Great Labor Day in store