Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents the range between the min and maximum observation of your choice for a given station and a given year. Some of these values are only computed based on hourly reports, so they would be represent a true min and max of a continuously observed variable.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 1 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 27 Aug 2018: Uncomfortable Humidity Returns
- 30 Jul 2018: Respite from the Heat
- 02 May 2018: Finally, some humidity
- 21 Mar 2018: Only Two Days with 40+ Dew Points
- 06 Jul 2016: Reached 80
- 25 Apr 2016: Not much for high dew points
- 01 Sep 2015: Humidity Returns
- 15 Jul 2015: Daily Dew Points
- 04 May 2015: 60 Degree Dew Point
- 25 Aug 2014: Daily Max Dew Points